It’s that time of year, you know? Oscar, Grammy, Emmy, Tony…and Blog of the Year awards!
Unlike some awards, the Blog of 2012 award is not accompanied by musicians or orchestras or TV broadcasts filled with lots of commercials.
No, these Blog awards are much more special. They focus on the written word…or word pictures…
If you are a blogger, you probably truly appreciate just being nominated…I know I sure do! There is something special about being recognized by fellow bloggers, most of whom you don’t probably even know!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award –http://https://momtoldmetowriteabook.wordpress.com/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
(Thank you so much, Lori! http://lorischulz.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/)
7. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
Drum Roll, Please:
I nominate the following blogs for this award:
http://chicenvelopements.wordpress.com/ (aka The Renegade Seamstress)
This blog is down to earth, totally creative and makes me think I can do all the same renovations with thrift store clothing. Looking awesome on the cheap gets high marks for innovative approaches to sewing!
I feel like Karianne is my long lost sister. She writes and creates from a very warm and tender place in her heart. Humor is woven liberally throughout each and every post, and dollops of highly creative and doable decor ideas abound with amazing photographs.
This blog is probably the one that has generated more tears of joy for me. Not only are the posts REAL and UPLIFTING, but they truly motivate a lot of soul-searching. Make sure you follow this one…Family, God, Adoption, Photography, Faith at Work…
For daily inspiration and encouraging words…
A kindred spirit who takes you to new heights…
There are so many wonderful bloggers who share their thoughts and ideas so freely, it is not possible to include everyone, but check out my blog roll for additional blogs to inspire you!