The Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
I confess that I am rather unaccustomed to being the recipient of such an awesome award, but I will do my very best to make http://thislittlelight516.wordpress.com/, my nominator, proud. Thank you, Cara, so very much for thinking of me. Now, to get down to business:
If you really want to know a little more about me:
- I married my sweet husband after my second year at Biola University, back in 1980.
- We lived in Ecuador for four years, serving the Lord as missionaries.
- I absolutely love children, and have my own home-based daycare for infants to toddlers (age 3).
- The Lord blessed us with three children, who are now adults, and one son-in-law, for whom we are very grateful.
- Anyone who has read my blog will know that I am a Nana with four beautiful grandchildren.
- I search for the spiritual insights with eternal benefits or consequences found in everyday experiences.
- Children provide me with the majority of my inspiration when I write.
- I enjoy junking, sewing, painting, photography and creating stuff out of thrown away things.
- I sing with the worship team at our local church.
- I cannot imagine living life without my relationship with Jesus Christ.
Fabulous bloggers you should know:
Check out these wonderful blogs–I enjoy them very much! Happy Blogging!